Apple iTunes


Google
Google Heroes:

Welcome to my blog about the NBC Show Heroes, I'm trying to find real people with real Hero stories. The response so far has been sweet! In the first month over 6000 visitors! Thank you for your support of this blog!

Any blog post that has links in it will never contain a misleading link. Any commercial offering will be clearly marked. Other links are intended to be informative, and thought provoking.

A way you can support this blog is by using the Google features. Please post comments in their apporiate categories. All comments are welcome, even negative ones (see HateMail).

The idea behind this website is to discover people in the real world that have powers. To bring to light mysteries and generally cool ideaologies. I think that everyone has to some degree experienced powers similar to the characters in the Heroes NBC show. I would like to write and read about just that.

The site is mission based, they will be updated as the shows progress. Even the original posts change to include more information from time to time. So check back with the blog often, I try to update it more than once a week. I've added a linkorama so you can promote your Heroes sites. I'm also a conspiracy fanatic, so if I see anyway to work in a good conspiracy theory into the posts I will, you can look forward to it.

You can read the latest mission below.... Good luck.


Monday, October 16, 2006

Mission 1 : To find real Heroes

Here's the mission, I want to find people who really have extraordinary abilities. Maybe you'll get famous from this blog if it gets popular enough. Let me first say that I'm not a skeptic. In fact I believe that some people have a way that they can tap into their minds ( a 6th sense ), that enables them to know things that other people cannot interpret.
So let's see if this is true at all, at least in part. Try not to over embellish your stories, but definitely tell me how you saw it. I have a few stories of my own which I will publish as the blog gets more traffic. Lets get together and tell just a few stories about miracles, amazing events, and things that are just to crazy to believe. Maybe we'll convert a few skeptics along the way.
Post links to your blogs here, post links to stories and lets find some heroes out there.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

In mid-october of 2001, I was on my way home from a friends house. Traveling north on U.S. 1 in Cary NC, I saw blue lights ahead in the distance, I got into the passing lane and slowed down, as I passed the scene I saw someone lying in the road, I thought the policeman had stopped to help. I pulled over to see if I could offer help. As I ran across the highway my stomach told me I was in a world of danger, at the same time Irealized it was the cop who needed help, he was lying in the fetal position in a pool of blood, and to my horror I saw an entrance wound right between the eyes. He had been shot. Time slowed to a crawl, I realized I was alone with a dying policeman. I tried to call to him and the only noise he was making is what I would call a death gurgle. Blood was coming out of his ears, nose, and mouth. I tried to keep his airway open knowing he was choking on his own blood, I did what I could to help. It seemed like forever but a few minutes passed and I saw another police car approaching, the officers got out of the car guns drawn(after all I was a complete stranger kneeling over the body of an officer lying in a pool of blood. All I remember yelling was that I was here to help over and over again. Shortly after it seemed every law enforcement officer in the city decended on our location, a friend of the officer asked after the medics had taken him away, if I thought it was bad. I told him truthfully I did not see how he could survive. After three or four sleepless nights I called the dept. to check on George and they said he would make it but no full recovery. He lost sight in one eye but other than that he did. I think about that night everyday of my life and it made me believe I should be helping others. Since then I have enrolled in nursing school and hope that one day I will again be tested, and this time I will know more and maybe someone else can be saved.

6:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I keep having precognative dreams. They're always random, I never know when I will. But I've been having them a lot lately. Most of them have been stupid things, like spilling juice or tripping. The most recent one I had really scared me though. I don't want to talk about it...

I can always tell when I'm having a premonition dream. It's different from my others. It's usually very clear, but in brighter colors than reality. Words usually echo, and I have no sense of smell or touch. The dream is always from my pont of view, wherever I am. Sometimes it's not really that clear, and all I see is the subject of the premonition, and not anything else. Other times I can see everything. After the dream, I always wake up immediatly, and find that it's always about an hour after I get to sleep that the dream occours.

Like I said above, the dreams are usually of something really stupd, something that I don't care if I knew. I got really frusterated with that, because if I was going to have a gift like that, I'd like to be able to help people with it. I think they're going to start having more meaning soon. I think the last dream I had is a test of some kind. To see if I can do what I need to do.

This is so hard to talk about, even to strangers. When I got my first dreams, I joked about it with my friends. Now they're more serious, and I don't think they believe me... I hope that you guys at least believe that I have this gift. Not that I'll ever meet any of you... If I do, you probably won't know it.

That's all I have to say. I hope you can believe my story, even though it sounds really crazy. I probably am. At least I'm crazy and with a mission.

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

ShopNBC

[ Add Me! - Search Engine Optimization ] [ Free Search Engine Submission ]