Apple iTunes


Google
Google Heroes:

Welcome to my blog about the NBC Show Heroes, I'm trying to find real people with real Hero stories. The response so far has been sweet! In the first month over 6000 visitors! Thank you for your support of this blog!

Any blog post that has links in it will never contain a misleading link. Any commercial offering will be clearly marked. Other links are intended to be informative, and thought provoking.

A way you can support this blog is by using the Google features. Please post comments in their apporiate categories. All comments are welcome, even negative ones (see HateMail).

The idea behind this website is to discover people in the real world that have powers. To bring to light mysteries and generally cool ideaologies. I think that everyone has to some degree experienced powers similar to the characters in the Heroes NBC show. I would like to write and read about just that.

The site is mission based, they will be updated as the shows progress. Even the original posts change to include more information from time to time. So check back with the blog often, I try to update it more than once a week. I've added a linkorama so you can promote your Heroes sites. I'm also a conspiracy fanatic, so if I see anyway to work in a good conspiracy theory into the posts I will, you can look forward to it.

You can read the latest mission below.... Good luck.


Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Mission 9: Find those who have exposed themselves. And survived to tell the tale.

Is it possible to find people who have exposed themselves to critics and silenced them by acts beyond comprehension? Have there been those among us who have revealed to the world their powers, and not have been proven a fake. If any of you watch Criss Angel, you may have seen some show where he debunks psychic surgery, but do the people believe they are healed, and in that belief heal themselves from various sicknesses? Does the power of one's faith have the ability to change your future? And what about the faith healer?

Once there was a child, who believed very heavily in God, and followed the ways of the church and began to question verses about healing; and miracles; and as any child asked can this happen this today? And some in the various churches believed that miracles were possible, and yet others believed that was the only true sign that you were saved. And yet, one day when a certain child prayed for another child with asthma and that person miraculously no longer need the medications. That same child became an antihero and a hero at the same time. That power that healed the sick, became the hysteria of the masses. And led to the child being tormented by peers; and led to question whether the power was from the divine or from the evil side of life. And those same people who praised the boy, tormented the boy with ideas that the power could not have been from the good, that it must've been some kind of witchcraft. Were his speeches the word of faith or the mark of the devil? Would that boy, if let to do so believe more and be able to accomplish more if his peers believed he was good? Isn't there a phrase somewhere about the end times being like the time of moses, which could be construed as a time similar to this? Something about, faith as small as a mustard seed? Perhaps these were all children's fairy tales, or perhaps not.

What do you think? What's your story? Are these people that understand you, or are they just people who are standing in your way? Do you have 'Nothing To Hide'?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You remember the guy on the show that activated his power while he was using heroine? He was able to see the future. Well I had an experience with cocaine that freaked me out for the 1st time. I was able to project my thoughts toother people. In other words, I spoke to them without using my lips. But what freaked me out was how them responded because they got scared and asked me "how did you do that". I also have the power to make my thoughts reality. I'm afraid to utilize it because one I don't want to contiue using drugs and I think the military is monitoring me. I know what you're thinking,"this guy is off his rocker. He just had a back trip". Wrong. Alot of it happened when I was clean. I don't know if there are others like me but it's scaring the hell out me. I'm trying to do some research but I'm not even sure what I'm looking for.
For those of you that actually have God given gifts, be careful with your actions. You never know who might be watching.

2:49 PM  
Blogger rubixcubeman said...

I actually believe you. Your going to have to protect yourself for revealing this. Strangely, anything you can tell me I'll believe because I've seen first hand some amazing things; before I ever did any kind of drug. I left the country, pretended I was dead until they went away. One could say the military has better things to do, but it is wise to keep quiet about these things to some extent. I was clean when it started for me, i turned to drugs to make it go away. It did for a while. But you have to deal with it, and deal with yourself eventually. Someday you will. Until then. Lay low, and do what you can to help others. I know the dark will make itself very real. But you have to know there is light at the end of that tunnel. Thank you for sharing. Spread the word, about this blog. If you've found it useful. Thanks again.

7:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I used to think I was imagining it or it was coincidence until it realized it was more than that. I never did drugs, but ever since I can remember I've seen and done special things. I had a dream that me and my family were going to some place and I remember the mountains and how the sun hit them. It was a very vivid dream. And in my dream my family and I went to a ruined caste. It was all half standing and in a stony rubble. About 7 months later my family and I went to Sedona and I saw the mountains and it took me a second to remember but it was the same mountains that were in my dream. I then asked my family where we were going and I was told Montezuma's castle. Montezuma's castle is an old indian village built into a cliff. And it was broken down and stony. No one had lived there for hundreds of years, just like in my dream. Another time I was at a concert singing and having a great time when I just knew someone having to do with my church was dying, going to die, or died. I even came up with the name of the family. I was in sunday school and was told that the person died the same night I said that.
One day in church a man was performing and I knew I'd done some special thing so I tested myself. He was ending his song and the next one started and i looked at him and focused and said in my head over and over, "I want you to forget your lyrics."
The man then had a strange look on his face and then came the part when he was supposed to sing.He then said, "Sorry, I got tongue tied and forgot my lyrics. Can you start the song over?"
I was stunned.
After a few other similar instances, I realized that if i truly focused, I could make my thoughts or compulsions happen or become reality.
I had a strange feeling one night. It was almost like something was around me. I went into a cold sweat and my heartbeat increased. It was so bad, I was on the verge of tears. The next day my sister got in a car accident.
I had the same feeling about a year later and two days after that, I stayed in a hotel that almost exploded because a man had bombs and planned to blow it up.
I once had a dream that it was the apocalypse and the sky was stormy and red. I was by a building that was about 100 feet away from the the ocean beach. People were on the beach. Then out of the sky came a dark substance. The substance was about 40 feet wide and went straight into the water. Everyone was confused and stood there and I couldn't see what happened but then everyone ran as far and fast away from the water as possible. I woke up after seeing this.
I was then compelled to take out my bible and read the book of Revelation and I found Revelation 16:3(which i'd never read before), which reads, " The second angel poured out his bowl into the sea, and it became blood like that of a dead man; and every living thing in the sea died."
In my dream I think the people were running away because they saw that the sea became blood. I'd never that that part of the scripture before.
At that point, I became sure that sometimes I could dream the future.
I have other stories but I'll check this blog every now and then to see if anyone responded to this.

Thank You.

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

ShopNBC

[ Add Me! - Search Engine Optimization ] [ Free Search Engine Submission ]