Apple iTunes


Google
Google Heroes:

Welcome to my blog about the NBC Show Heroes, I'm trying to find real people with real Hero stories. The response so far has been sweet! In the first month over 6000 visitors! Thank you for your support of this blog!

Any blog post that has links in it will never contain a misleading link. Any commercial offering will be clearly marked. Other links are intended to be informative, and thought provoking.

A way you can support this blog is by using the Google features. Please post comments in their apporiate categories. All comments are welcome, even negative ones (see HateMail).

The idea behind this website is to discover people in the real world that have powers. To bring to light mysteries and generally cool ideaologies. I think that everyone has to some degree experienced powers similar to the characters in the Heroes NBC show. I would like to write and read about just that.

The site is mission based, they will be updated as the shows progress. Even the original posts change to include more information from time to time. So check back with the blog often, I try to update it more than once a week. I've added a linkorama so you can promote your Heroes sites. I'm also a conspiracy fanatic, so if I see anyway to work in a good conspiracy theory into the posts I will, you can look forward to it.

You can read the latest mission below.... Good luck.


Thursday, October 19, 2006

Sub Mission: Hate Mail | Nice Mail:

Nice, recieved my first hate mail. I must've been taking some traffic from this guys site or something. To much swearing in it to be reposted for now, but I'm happy with that. What this means is, even these guys who are to stupid to notice that the website is a Heroes fansite; are reading the blog, which means they are visiting the site. Which of course is a benefit to the site. Not to mention that the blog is, oh yeah - moderated. Thank you to those contributers that make the site worth while, the moron can go to Hell! So if this person, could kindly leave his / her hatemail here. I will even republish that; because its important that everyone's opinions are heard. Thanks.
I appreciate the support that I've gotten in the last 24 hours. Thanks Adrianne.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just wanted to let you know that I support your endeavor. I plan on following this blog and seeing where it goes. It's interesting to notice that there many instances of de ja vu. Personally, I can remember time and again where I have had a dream of an event and maybe not necessarily remember that dream, at least not until the event begins to unfold. Sometimes I realize it right away and can predict whats going to happen next and other times, I realize it as it happens. I also have a twin sister, and when we lived at home our rooms used to be across from each other. Whenever I or she would have a nightmare we would usually call out for each other. However it wouldnt be verbally. I cant tell you how many times she would come into my room or I would go into her's because we could just tell something was wrong. But then that could just be a twin thing.
Anyways, like I said keep up the good work, I look forward to seeing if anyone else comments here :)

8:07 PM  
Blogger bbbb1313242 said...

I believe in Heroes. I believe that in the heart we all have the potential that God instilled in us to be better then we can, to do the good thing all of us were meant to. That's the funny thing about the human soul. The one thing that sets us aside from all other life :::Choice::: we choose to be who we are, we choose to be covered in shadows or stand in the light, to be hateful and curse someone for their beliefs or rise above it. anybody who can be so hateful is no hero, they are the villian. The antagonist.

Finally, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever, is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, let your mind dwell on these things. [Philippians 4:8].

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

ShopNBC

[ Add Me! - Search Engine Optimization ] [ Free Search Engine Submission ]